Tell us what you think
The Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust is committed to providing a first-class service to all our patients. Your feedback is vital to us so that we can improve the areas that need improving and make sure we keep doing the things we are doing right.
You can leave feedback - both good and bad - via the NHS UK website, where you can also see what others have said about their experience of the Trust.
Click on the image of the hospital you would like to leave a review about (Dewbsury, Pinderfields or Pontefract).
Other ways to tell us what you think
There are also other ways for you to provide your feedback.
- National Friends and Family Test – feedback cards and links to the website are available in all our clinical services.
- Patient experience surveys - we regularly undertake both national and local patient experience surveys.
- Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) – PALS are available to help deal with your compliments, concerns and complaints. A drop in service runs between 9:30 am to 11:30 am and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm Monday to Friday, offering the opportunity to talk to the team without the need for an appointment. Alternatively, the PALS team can be contacted Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) from 8.30am to 4:30pm on 01924 542972, or via email
- You can find useful information in our Listening to you, MY Patient, Family and Carer Experience Strategy 2015 - 2018
- Our PALS leaflet How to tell us about a concern make a complaint or express your apppreciation.[pdf] 171KB may also be helpful.