Popular FOI requests
Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust's policy is to be open and honest about everything we do. Last year, we received over 700 requests for information supported by the Freedom of Information Act (known as Freedom Of Information requests, or "FOI's" for short) and responded to all of them.
Our most popular requests for information
We get asked some things more often than others. Here is a list of our most common FOI requests received last year, along with our response. If you're thinking about submitting an FOI request, you might want to look through these requests and our responses to see if we might have already answered your question.
Accident and Emergency (A&E) Services
Estates and Facilities
- Income raised&received for overeas visitors 16-17.pdf
- Overseas visitors charged for NHS care & exempt from reciprocal arrangements within the UK.pdf
- Agency Locum Spend.pdf
- Nurses - Trust & bank hours worked, expenditure.pdf
- Translator costs.pdf
IT and Telecommunications
- Fixed telecomms and internet services.pdf
- IT General information.pdf
- IT applications and supplliers.pdf
- Multi functional devices (MFDs) printers, etc.pdf
- Mobile phone contract information.pdf
- In-patient bed statistics across our hospital sites
- Community Dental Services 2017-2018.pdf
- Cancelled ops due to bed availability.pdf
All information supplied is accurate at the time of publication but should not necessarily be relied upon in the future.
If you wish to submit a Freedom of Information request, please email email@example.com