- Hand surgery
- Body contouring
- Skin cancer
Types of surgery offered:
- Elective and acute hand surgery
- Skin cancer reconstruction
- Massive weight loss body contouring
David qualified as a doctor from Oxford in 2000. Following house jobs in Northamptonshire he moved to Yorkshire to train in surgery and specifically plastic surgery. At the end of registrar training he completed higher fellowships in hand (Oxford) and cosmetic surgery (Yorkshire). His main interests now include hand surgery, skin cancer and body contouring.
At Mid Yorkshire NHS Trust he also chairs the sepsis group which aims to improve the treatment of sepsis in line with national standards. He joined the department as a consultant in 2013.
Societies and memberships:
- BSSH - British Society of Surgery of the Hand
- BAPRAS - British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- BAAPs – British Association of Aesthetic Surgeons
- Sepsis lead